Let the bells ring out: It’s the 11thJune 11, 2009
Welcome to this month’s edition of 11th Ave., which is devoted to the theme of “No Bob, this blog is not a chick thing just because the first two issues profiled women.” And so, I submit for Bob’s and your approval:
- A Proust Questionnaire 5.0 profile of Montreal filmmaker, writer, critic and frame for many scary tattoos, Al Kratina.
- Three more musical selections from 11th Ave. DJ Jordan Zivitz, this month featuring Bob Dylan, Tom Waits and Sonseed.
- A new short story called The Moon Through a Coat Sleeve. I wrote it, but it’s short. You can take it.
- The food blog of the month: the NYT’s Bitten.
- And a recipe of the month that gives tarragon a little love.
Enjoy. And drop a line. All shameless self promotion welcome.