The November edition: Montreal artist John Pohl, HMCS Saguenay, a good rum drink, another grumpy old man and some TV dittiesNovember 11, 2009
In this edition of 11th ave, you’ll find:
- John Pohl discussing art, beer and good work in the Proust Questionnaire 5.0
- I try to imagine a bad night on the HMCS Saguenay in original writing
- A good rum drink that shares a name with my navy-man grandfather, in read, cook eat (and drink)
- A good example of why Twitter is not, or not at least not only, an annoying fad, in the fine print, and
- A musical interlude that invokes TV to try to smooth over the news that our regular DJ is on vacation this month, in soundtracking.
Thanks, as always, for dropping by.